- Stick Slam Sweden, April 2014
- Berlin International Live Looping Festival, Aug 2 2013
- Blekinge Jazz and World Music Camp, June 2013
- Oct 2 2012, London: Per Boysen plays at Tuesday's Post
- July 8 2012: Erdem Helvacıoğlu and Per Boysen Duo plays at North Sea Jazz 2012. Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- June 16-21: Blekinge Jazz and World Music Camp.
- May 24:Solo Stick concert at a corporate event in Stockholm.
- May: New album release, B2B post production media music.
- Jan 7 2012: Octaphonic surround concert in Instanbul with Erdem Helvacıoğlu and Per Boysen duo.
- Behold the “Stick Street” CD album!
- Producing octaphonic surround concerts
- London concert, October 2012
- Lovely Harp Guitar!
- Playing at North Sea Jazz 2012 and more
- Sub City 2064 – The Concert Trailer
- Live Stick video Y2KX+1 Festival, CA, USA
- Live video from Présences Electronique 2011
- Dates, late spring 2011
- Concerts, early spring 2011
- Unexpected – improvisational live album released!
- Guitar Player Magazine: Editor’s Top Three CDs
- I love my Stick!
- CDM covers one of my electronic instrument designs!
- First reviews of Sub City 2064
- Sub City 2064 by Erdem Helvacıoğlu & Per Boysen
- Improvisation is not free!
- The Chapman Stick totally rocks!!!
- How to sync plugins to Mobius looper in Bidule
- Florence Live Looping jam # 1+2+3
- Logic seminars Gothenburg-Stockholm-Malmö
- Florence Concert – listen here!
- Video clip from my Rome concert
- Sounds and pictures from Blekinge Jazz & World Music 2009
- “First Meeting” trio concert downloads
NanetoraCheck out the album Nanetora by Per Boysen & Costas Andreou at www.stockholm-athens.com
Get articles by email!
Tag Archives: looping
Just a quick video upload testing out my new Tim Donahue signature Electric Fretless Harp Guitar. I think it plays like a dream… in fact I have been dreaming for decades about certain aspects of what this instrument has to offer. Tim designed it and has been playing this and the fretted version since the eighties and just recently initiating manufacturing of his harp guitars. You’ll find more on that at http://www.timdonahue.com/
Erdem Helvacıoğlu and Per Boysen performs Sub City 2064 live in eight channel surround audio. [......]
A rough clip from my Oct 16 2011 concert at Santa Cruz International Live Looping Festival. Starting out with a basic sound-check I kept on improvising to make up a 9:00 minutes piece of music. SG12 Stick Guitar with Roland GR55 synth and my home-built “meta instrument” of interactive electronics. [......]
Sub City 2064 was among Editor’s Top Three CDs in Guitar Player magazine’s september issue of 2010. It’s a big honor to be mentioned together wi[......]
The better you become at “improvising” the more you realize there is no such thing as “free improvisation”. Since music is a form of communication the[......]
I just got this video from Milco who was filming my gig at Dimmidisi Club on june 6. It was a lovely evening with quite a big audience and many exciti[......]
When you loop live it can be quite a challenge to make use of such a basic musical component as a simple chord progression. This may have to do with t[......]