- Stick Slam Sweden, April 2014
- Blekinge Jazz and World Music Camp, June 2013
- Berlin International Live Looping Festival, Aug 2 2013 ======================
- Oct 2 2012, London: Per Boysen plays at Tuesday's Post
- July 8 2012: Erdem Helvacıoğlu and Per Boysen Duo plays at North Sea Jazz 2012. Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- June 16-21: Blekinge Jazz and World Music Camp.
- May 24:Solo Stick concert at a corporate event in Stockholm.
- May: New album release, B2B post production media music.
- Jan 7 2012: Octaphonic surround concert in Instanbul with Erdem Helvacıoğlu and Per Boysen duo.
- Producing octaphonic surround concerts
- London concert, October 2012
- Lovely Harp Guitar!
- Playing at North Sea Jazz 2012 and more
- Sub City 2064 – The Concert Trailer
- Live Stick video Y2KX+1 Festival, CA, USA
- Live video from Présences Electronique 2011
- Dates, late spring 2011
- Concerts, early spring 2011
- Unexpected – improvisational live album released!
- Guitar Player Magazine: Editor’s Top Three CDs
- I love my Stick!
- CDM covers one of my electronic instrument designs!
- First reviews of Sub City 2064
- Sub City 2064 by Erdem Helvacıoğlu & Per Boysen
- Improvisation is not free!
- The Chapman Stick totally rocks!!!
- How to sync plugins to Mobius looper in Bidule
- Florence Live Looping jam # 1+2+3
- Logic seminars Gothenburg-Stockholm-Malmö
- Florence Concert – listen here!
- Video clip from my Rome concert
- Sounds and pictures from Blekinge Jazz & World Music 2009
- “First Meeting” trio concert downloads
- Rome International Live Looping Festival
NanetoraCheck out the album Nanetora by Per Boysen & Costas Andreou at www.stockholm-athens.com
Get articles by email!
Category Archives: Creativity
I’d like to share my recent experiences from performing live with surround sound. The system dealt with is the diamond shaped surround field of eight full-range speakers. I will go into planning, preparation and stage setup strategies. The general approach is to create the most exciting live performance experience for the audience.[......]
Just a quick video upload testing out my new Tim Donahue signature Electric Fretless Harp Guitar. I think it plays like a dream… in fact I have been dreaming for decades about certain aspects of what this instrument has to offer. Tim designed it and has been playing this and the fretted version since the eighties and just recently initiating manufacturing of his harp guitars. You’ll find more on that at http://www.timdonahue.com/
After having my new instrument, the Chapman Stick, for five months I finally decided to shot a video of it. What makes the Stick so fun to play is tha[......]
Wow, what an honor only to be mentioned by such a great webzine as CDM, Create Digital Music! “Dreams of a Musical Future: Digitópia Winners’ Wondrous[......]
The better you become at “improvising” the more you realize there is no such thing as “free improvisation”. Since music is a form of communication the[......]
I had no idea it is this easy to cut and edit video in the music production application Ableton Live! The lucky coincidence that had me find out was w[......]
I’m sharing this awesome idea for an awesome electronic instrument! I’ve been longing for a Steppophonic Looperformer for almost a decade and now I’m[......]